Blog Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use Policy
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. Sport Bay of Plenty and its contributors make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Sport Bay of Plenty will not be liable for (i) any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information or (ii) any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Please be aware that by posting to the blog you are agreeing to our terms and conditions below:
· Comments will be reviewed. Sport Bay of Plenty reserves the right to decide what to post. This includes removing posts, and whether we will respond to posts.
· Please respect other users. This means that comments must not be inappropriate, abusive, contain profanity or be otherwise offensive.
· Please stay on-topic. All comments must relate in some way to the post on which you are commenting.
· This is a public forum. Anything you post here may be shared in this forum, or in other media.
· Although we welcome feedback any queries relating to specific issues beyond the scope of the blog discussions should be directed to the Project Manager of Virtually on Track.